This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's Your Computers "Up-Time"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's Your Computers "Up-Time"?

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
2 years ago#21
My primary computer's only been up for 5 days, 14 hours, but my secondary machine's been up for 66 days 3 hours.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
2 years ago#22
7 Hours 33
i5-2500::GTX770::8GB
League IGN [OCE]: theLEECH

User Info: Cobra152004

Cobra152004
2 years ago#23
0:15:45:50. Would be longer if not for a restart to unplug and store an old DVD drive due to the sound it makes when waking from Standby aka Sleep.

User Info: Sony_Fanatic

Sony_Fanatic
2 years ago#24
5 hours.
PSN PHOENIX_4pp | LoL Ikasnu
Platinum Trophy Count 4

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
2 years ago#25
33 minutes. Electricity costs money, and I'm very, very cheap.

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
2 years ago#26
thatauthor posted...
7:35:21

Timmy124123 posted...
Ctrl-Alt-Del

ctrl-shift-esc is better

dang never actually knew about ctrl-shift-esc. The one thing I hated about windows 7 was the change to ctrl-alt-del. though ctrl-alt-del is more comfortable to hit.;(

anyways, 23:07:03:12. I leave my PC running 24/7 unless it starts to slow down and I'm too lazy to find the cause and to install windows updates at the same time.

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
2 years ago#27
1: 03: 13: 30

It's capable of much longer, but I tend to restart every few days just to give it some love.

My older PC's ran for months at a time, and also on older OS's.. but they didn't seem to mind.
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Ultra PSU | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#28
Your electrical bills must be through the roof. I shut off my PC every night. Sorry if that is just insane.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Teh_Hunter

Teh_Hunter
2 years ago#29
3 days, 16 hours, 28 minutes. It can be random when I turn my PC off, sometimes I turn it off when I leave my PC for a while, sometimes I don't.
i7 4770k, GTX 670 MSI PE 2gb, 16gb (2x8gb) G.Skill Ares 1333, Asus Z87-A, 120gb Mushkin SSD, Rosewill 850 Watt PSU.

User Info: GamersTavern

GamersTavern
2 years ago#30
I don't see uptime anywhere on here. Is this a new feature added to later versions of Windows?
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's Your Computers "Up-Time"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived