This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know it will seem like a question that doesn't matter to you guys but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I know it will seem like a question that doesn't matter to you guys but...

User Info: killa1096

killa1096
3 years ago#1
...How does Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines look at max settings? I want to know because my friend said when I get my PC he'll play Vampire with me IF the graphics don't look like crap.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#2
Or just get better friends that aren't graphics whores.
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#3
Like half life 2
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

killa1096
3 years ago#4
I'm guessing if they're "like Half-Life 2", they're good enough for him, as long as it looks like late Original Xbox/Early 360, he's OK with it.

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#5
killa1096 posted...
I'm guessing if they're "like Half-Life 2", they're good enough for him, as long as it looks like late Original Xbox/Early 360, he's OK with it.

What's it matter anyways? It's a single player game. Is your friend going to sit there and watch you play?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: clowning

clowning
3 years ago#6
The graphics are OK, nothing special, nothing horrible. The animations, on the other hand, are terrible beyond belief.
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

killa1096
3 years ago#7
Me and my friend have this thing we do where we take turns and switch out when we get bored or after half an hour. We'll do that after I have him play and I watch to see if he likes it.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#8
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

Especially when you look at something like GMan's face.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#9
Ch3wy posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

It's the same engine, the graphics look roughly the same.

User Info: calcycle

calcycle
3 years ago#10
SinisterSlay posted...
Ch3wy posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

It's the same engine, the graphics look roughly the same.

A little worse, but yes.
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I know it will seem like a question that doesn't matter to you guys but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived