This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do the Spellforce games play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do the Spellforce games play?

User Info: BendoHendo

BendoHendo
3 years ago#1
I liked how Baldur's Gate was an RPG but had RTS style controls, is Spellforce like that? I don't like the resource gathering and base building aspects of RTS games and I didn't like Warcraft III, is it like that sort of game? How RPG is it?

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
3 years ago#2
BendoHendo posted...
I liked how Baldur's Gate was an RPG but had RTS style controls, is Spellforce like that? I don't like the resource gathering and base building aspects of RTS games and I didn't like Warcraft III, is it like that sort of game? How RPG is it?

It's Warcraft 3 + Diablo

User Info: BendoHendo

BendoHendo
3 years ago#3
Hi C posted...
BendoHendo posted...

It's Warcraft 3 + Diablo

Do you have to build bases and gather resources? Is it mission-style like WC III?

--

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/69097312
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do the Spellforce games play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived