This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long till TESO drops the sub fee?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How long till TESO drops the sub fee?

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
3 years ago#1
As above, so below - Results (289 votes)
1 month
3.46% (10 votes)
3 months
8.3% (24 votes)
6 months
27.34% (79 votes)
1 year
34.26% (99 votes)
1.5 years
5.19% (15 votes)
2 years
6.57% (19 votes)
December
0.69% (2 votes)
Never, it'll just die.
14.19% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You know how it goes.
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#2
1 year until it drops the sub, maybe it'll last another 6 months to a year on B2P.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
3 years ago#3
I know it won't be long. Considering they're already milking micro-transactions in a game they're charging $60 up front and $15 a month for, I hope they crash and burn.
Steam ID/PSN ID: Solirus
Currently Playing:Infamous Second Son (PS4), FFX/X-2 HD (PS3),

User Info: my_name_is_Ed

my_name_is_Ed
3 years ago#4
EternalNether posted...
I know it won't be long. Considering they're already milking micro-transactions in a game they're charging $60 up front and $15 a month for, I hope they crash and burn.

pretty much this.

But to give a serious estimation, anywhere from 1 to 2 years. I put down 1 year though.
http://puu.sh/7uzXq.jpg
Our dearest SBAllen. "Admin by day. Sailor Scout by night."

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
3 years ago#5
However long The Old Republic took is my guess.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

User Info: gamewizard11

gamewizard11
3 years ago#6
EternalNether posted...

Milking transactions as in P2W or pay to get a shortcut? I'm ok with a GW2 (almost no advantage) or TERA (cosmetic only) style cash shops but when it starts become P2W or pay to level a character up or something like that, that's the moment I quit.

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
3 years ago#7
1 year.
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
3 years ago#8
gamewizard11 posted...
EternalNether posted...

Milking transactions as in P2W or pay to get a shortcut? I'm ok with a GW2 (almost no advantage) or TERA (cosmetic only) style cash shops but when it starts become P2W or pay to level a character up or something like that, that's the moment I quit.

Let me give you a few examples...

You know about the $60 game, and the $15 per month. What they don't tell you is that if you want to play as the Imperial Race or be able to play any faction/race/class you want, you have to either buy the collector's edition, or pay the $20 upgrade fee from the regular edition. Same goes with a mount. There's walking in the game. Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of walking. To get a mount, it costs 17,000g for a crappy one, double that for a good one. Even in late game most bosses (like, serious bosses) drop a total of 2 gold. Happy farming. Or you could...you know...upgrade to the collector's edition that comes with a mount.
Steam ID/PSN ID: Solirus
Currently Playing:Infamous Second Son (PS4), FFX/X-2 HD (PS3),

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#9
its going to be a long time, the console ports will keep it afloat even if the pc community dies down
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#10
The devs said 6 months after console release
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How long till TESO drops the sub fee?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived