This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how's this pc for gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how's this pc for gaming?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#11
Really bad for gaming, the GT620 is honestly probably worse than the i3's HD4600.

4670k is the best i5 out right now but if you don't need an unlocked processor a 4570 is fine. The 4430 is the cheapest Haswell i5 but in the US the price gap is small enough that I usually recommend the 4570 at minimum.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: ldknight

ldknight
3 years ago#12
The card in my laptop is better than the one included in this build

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
3 years ago#13
You're telling me that THAT piece of junk costs 600???
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 1600 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
3 years ago#14
GTX 620 LOL no.

I mean if you are really lazy and don't want to build it your self you could buy it and just replace the GPU with a 750 TI for a $150 and would be a decent gaming PC. Does have a I3 , 6GB Ram ,1 TB HDD ( most likely not 7200 RPM though).

Do recommend you go and learn about building PC's just by watching Youtube and looking up some info. Build some thing a lot better then this.
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#15
A Nvidia card with a second number less than 5 is not worth buying.
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#16
Thanks for the help guys. Will ask around local pc stores about building with them.
(This pc costs about 1000$. Yeah....)
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how's this pc for gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived