The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which site should i buy the 780ti 2888 version from?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which site should i buy the 780ti 2888 version from?

User Info: Whitemike20052

Whitemike20052
3 years ago#1
Newegg, amazon, or the evga site?
'Don't tell me to calm down. Don't EVER tell me to calm down! I'll shoot you 3 *** in the head and TAKE your damn farm!'
THE GAME

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#2
I have no experience with EVGA's site, but I always order from Amazon over Newegg whenever possible because has Amazon has superior customer service and return policies. Then I have Amazon Prime so free 2-day shipping = yum, but I would still use Amazon without Prime.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#3
^that
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: QuestofChosen

QuestofChosen
3 years ago#4
Tigerdirect. Their customer is pretty good and is the only hardware website where I still don't get charged tax.
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Dark Souls 2 and Resident Evil Remake.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which site should i buy the 780ti 2888 version from?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived