This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asus N66u users, not working right with Chrome?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus N66u users, not working right with Chrome?

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
3 years ago#1
I'm having trouble going into the routers config page, doesn't seem to load yet when I refresh I can see part of the page load but goes back into an endless loop of not loading again. Sometimes I can log in if I refresh it enough times. It works perfectly fine in Internet Explorer. I tried going into incognito mode so it doesn't load any extensions but that doesn't help.

Anyone know of a fix other than switching browsers?
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ MSI 780 TF ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q

User Info: zerodefect

zerodefect
3 years ago#2
Works fine with Chrome. Something is likely wrong with your browser, try reinstalling.
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU

User Info: betatech

betatech
3 years ago#3
Try clearing the cookies and cache, CCleaner can do this.
Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770K 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, Ati Radeon 5770 1GB, CM 690 II. Win7 x64.

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
3 years ago#4
Reinstalled Chrome and it seems to be working a lot better but every once in a while the page will hang/timeout. I'll have to stop it and refresh.
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ MSI 780 TF ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus N66u users, not working right with Chrome?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived