This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

know what i like best about gaming on a pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. know what i like best about gaming on a pc

User Info: Vindication123

Vindication123
2 years ago#11
Correction, consoles removed BC to keep costs down. And, it also messes up with console build itself. Older games are being moved to online venues and what not.
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
2 years ago#12
Older games are being moved to online venues and what not.

yup, getting people suckered back in to pay for yet another copy of a game they already own... sounds like a console practice alright.
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: Vindication123

Vindication123
2 years ago#13
Is it worth going more into the red to offer something they won't make money on for starters?
A turtle crossed the road and got mugged by two snails. As police arrive, they ask it what happened. The turtle replies, I dont know. It all happened so fast.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#14
pothocket posted...
Maybe you aren't aware but older PC games don't run on modern machines unless you're using emulators like DOS-Box or ScummVM. Also, consoles have been phasing out BC for some time now. It's not anything new.

Gog.com will remove most of your worries.
- My vision is augmented
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. know what i like best about gaming on a pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived