This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

your favourite gamepad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. your favourite gamepad?

User Info: cyl26

cyl26
3 years ago#1
Whats a good brand? Thinking of getting a gamepad for dark souls 2.
I've always been a keyboard and mouse guy, but I found it more enjoyable for action games like these using a gamepad when I bought a ps4/ps3.

Any good ones out there that have a good feel to them?

User Info: 30aught6

30aught6
3 years ago#2
Sega Saturn USB, or 360 if I need sticks.
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |

User Info: Drelkag

Drelkag
3 years ago#3
360 controller - feels great to me and all modern games just work with it.
Play hard or go home

User Info: Snadados

Snadados
3 years ago#4
I played Dark Souls 2 with a 360 pad till a couple days ago when I got a dualshock 4.
I much prefer the dualshock 4 as the d-pad is so much better and you have to use the d-pad quite a bit.
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?

User Info: cyl26

cyl26
3 years ago#5
I forgot console pads work in pc too. Ill plug my 360 and ps4 pads in to see which one i prefer. Saves me a few ús.

User Info: CriticalFury

CriticalFury
3 years ago#6
I use my sega saturn usb controllers or my ps3 controllers.
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 years ago#7
Snadados posted...
I played Dark Souls 2 with a 360 pad till a couple days ago when I got a dualshock 4.
I much prefer the dualshock 4 as the d-pad is so much better and you have to use the d-pad quite a bit.

Is the DS4 really that user friendly on Windows? After the nightmare of MotionInJoy, I'm not too keen on hacked-together gamepad drivers and am sticking with the X360 controller until MS releases an official driver for the XBONE controller. I could be convinced otherwise, however...

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
3 years ago#8
Use my ds4. best controller I've ever used. third party utility you need to make it work is easy as well.
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8

User Info: Rheygar

Rheygar
3 years ago#9
Had a wireless 360 controller until the wireless dongle died, and I haven't been able to find a replacement without buying a new one.
Using a PS3 controller now with scarlet crush. I only use a controller for Dark Souls games though.

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
3 years ago#10
A N64 controller with a usb adapter, works for most emulators and some PC games.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. your favourite gamepad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived