This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any place I can buy The Movies and the expansion digitally? Or at all?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there any place I can buy The Movies and the expansion digitally? Or at all?

User Info: temgun

temgun
3 years ago#1
So the retail situation is this: http://www.amazon.com/The-Movies-Stunts-Effects-Expansion-Pack/dp/B000FTHEPU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1400425010&sr=8-4&keywords=the+movies

And the game disappeared on Steam because Activision. Is there any place that sells it digitally? Or hell, even physically if it comes down to that.

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
3 years ago#2
Probably have to get the 5 fingered discount version of the game at this point... it kind of sucks but I don't know of any other way. That game is pretty neat though (well it was when it was new, I don't know how it holds up), but I never played the expansion.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"

User Info: temgun

temgun
3 years ago#3
So, nothing?

User Info: Kilgrave91

Kilgrave91
3 years ago#4
i always wanted this game
wibbly wobbly timey wimey
It was justified.

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
3 years ago#5
I saw some retail copies on Ebay, but the price varies. Only place left sadly.

Strangely there's a complete pack for download on Amazon, but it's a MAC version.
Are we not men?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there any place I can buy The Movies and the expansion digitally? Or at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived