This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need recommendations on a monitor and motherboard please help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need recommendations on a monitor and motherboard please help!

User Info: TaylorSwiftsLeg

TaylorSwiftsLeg
2 years ago#1
I got this monitor over two years ago, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236100 , and i'd like an upgrade. I'd like to spend less than $600 but will go over if it's worth it. It'd be nice to get a monitor with good speakers cause sometimes I get tired of using my beast of a headphone with the HiFiMan HE-500 along with Asgard 2 and Uber Bifrost. I know my current monitor has speakers but I never figured out how to use it cause I was too lazy but I heard those speakers were bad anyways. I'd also like it no bigger than 26" if that's possible. As for the motherboard, some idiots on here recommended me that a while ago but it's not capable of SLI from what people told me. I didn't know about computers back then and I still don't know much about computer parts. I would've loved to buy and use 2 graphic cards so I won't have to worry about upgrading it for a while but I guess now I gotta buy another damn motherboard too along with another 770. I'd like recommendations on a good motherboard that'll last me a while so I don't care how much it cost unless it's really really excpensive. Here are my specs:

3.3Ghz Intel Core i5-2500K
GIGABYTE GA-Z68P-DS3
8GB (4GBx2) Corsair Vengeance 12800 DDR3 1600Mhz
4 Gig 770
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
2 years ago#2
TaylorSwiftsLeg posted...
It'd be nice to get a monitor with good speakers cause...

No. What is wrong with you?

User Info: BannedMom

BannedMom
2 years ago#3
Just buy a monitor everything else is fine.
I5-4440 - Asrock H81M - Zotac 750Ti - CM N200 = Future Emulation and Gaming Build @ 1600 x 900
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need recommendations on a monitor and motherboard please help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived