This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?

User Info: teasugar

teasugar
2 years ago#1
or no chance? Like does it use lots of keyboard buttons?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 years ago#2
I can only think of a handful of RTSs that have made the transition to consoles, or even turn-based strategy games. They typically lack the CPU power and number of inputs to really work well. Eg. - I wouldn't hold my breath.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: teasugar

teasugar
2 years ago#3
JKatarn posted...
I can only think of a handful of RTSs that have made the transition to consoles, or even turn-based strategy games. They typically lack the CPU power and number of inputs to really work well. Eg. - I wouldn't hold my breath.

ok, i don't really know much about it other than it is WW2 and looks pretty cool. Nevermind then thanks.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
2 years ago#4
Development would prolly end up costing twice as much as their profits on a console. If the game doesn't have nips, mechs, or Nazi zombies you won't earn much
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
2 years ago#5
Not gonna happen.
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png

User Info: Majoras_pants

Majoras_pants
2 years ago#6
Strategy games just don't mesh with consoles. They need to be severely dumbed down for it to work at all.
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer

User Info: TheEntitledOne

TheEntitledOne
2 years ago#7
If you play Halo Wars, you'll see why RTS and consoles don't mix.
I got your number! I got all your numbers!

User Info: Mad_Mike86

Mad_Mike86
2 years ago#8
^ Lol I second that
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
GT - Mad Mike86

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
2 years ago#9
I actually think StarCraft 2 would be perfect for PS4, since the touchpad could be used well as a mouse, the console has KB+M support as can be seen in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Blizzard is already moving to 8th gen with Diablo III, and StarCraft has some experience on console anyways. Instant collector's edition day one pre-order.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Company of Heroes 2 on consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived