The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No threads on the THE WITCHER 3 trailer from E3? What is wrong with this board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No threads on the THE WITCHER 3 trailer from E3? What is wrong with this board

User Info: BendoHendo

BendoHendo
2 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJlkMAZTEPI

Looks fantastic!

--

User Info: Chaos_Evolved

Chaos_Evolved
2 years ago#2
Your thread is slightly misleading, as E3 hasn't started yet

Anyways, I actually find that trailer to be the worst so far... it just looked more generic than all the ones until now: voiceover/cut/sword sound / brief landscape shot / repeat

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
2 years ago#3
Really hope the combat system is good.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
2 years ago#4
Definitely just got bumped to my #1 most anticipated game, with FFXV in a close 2nd.

The game looks gorgeous, the developers have delivered great quality in the past, Geralt is a unique and interesting protagonist, and reading The Last Wish & playing through The Witcher 2 completely this summer will have me even more hyped.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: LiquidDee

LiquidDee
2 years ago#5
It looks amazing! I CAN'T ******* WAIT!!!

User Info: Mitch35

Mitch35
2 years ago#6
My god I am too excited for this game. The Witcher 2 was an absolute masterpiece.

I have to get around to reading the novels that have been translated and playing through The Witcher 2 one more time before this comes out.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
2 years ago#7
We're not peasants, we don't need to discuss trailers and speculate on teh frames.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
2 years ago#8
My goodness...that looks goddamn AMAZING.
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 760]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
2 years ago#9
Shebeski just ruined my night by showing me the trailer. Looks pretty amazing and I hate riding hype trains as it just sets you up for disappointment... CDPR has a solid track record so far (imo) but 2 great games doesn't guarantee anything.

Consider me hyped though. Looks like less of the politics and more monster hunting like I prefer.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: biohazard1775

biohazard1775
2 years ago#10
Can't wait to see some gameplay.
http://i.imgur.com/PUlTENu.png
Iron Within, Iron Without
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No threads on the THE WITCHER 3 trailer from E3? What is wrong with this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived