This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Having router issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Having router issues

User Info: Morph33n

Morph33n
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to get into my router via a browser to mess with some stuff when this happens http://imgur.com/slpVZYq . I have tried multiple browsers and mulitple computers on the same network and they all return the same thing. I have done a power cycle and nothing has changed. Any ideas?
Steam ID: _morpheen

Morph33n
3 years ago#2
Figured it out. I doin't know why it does this or why it matters but IE set up my connection to use a proxy. Don't understand why it affects my using Chrome but whatever.

On a different note...I have the ASUS RT N56U...is custom firmware worth it? I know nothing about it.

User Info: Davel23

Davel23
3 years ago#3
If you were configured to use a proxy and just now noticed it (i.e., it wasn't interfering with your internet browsing) you've probably got some malware.
Your mom's box.

Morph33n
3 years ago#4
I think it may have been spybot. I know there was mention of a proxy somewhere in there.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Having router issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived