This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I own 300+ games on Steam, circa 200 on GOG and at least 20 on origin, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I own 300+ games on Steam, circa 200 on GOG and at least 20 on origin, but...

User Info: samuraigaiden

samuraigaiden
2 years ago#1
...right now, I only have CounterStrike GO installed and that's all I play. What does that make me?

User Info: CatToy

CatToy
2 years ago#2
A Counter Strike fan.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 years ago#3
Overly concerned with free hard drive space.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: MortalDanger

MortalDanger
2 years ago#4
Both of those lol
God Bless America.

User Info: ggf162

ggf162
2 years ago#5
Pretty normal
The constructive use of riches is better than their possession.

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
2 years ago#6
Could be worse. I have about that many and never Olay them. I almost just use my Vita for gaming now apart from a ps3/4 release. My PC sits dormant but I'd like to change that....SLI 780 TI cards and they get use in Maya and Photoshop with some Unity lol.

User Info: Gjain

Gjain
2 years ago#7
pc gaming = finished.

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#8
I have probably over a 400 titles that I never play and half of them ive never installed.

All I play is CS:GO, Rust,and Titanfall on the odd occasion. My gaming habits have severely slowed down the past months.
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, PNY GTX 780TI SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD updating to i7 shortly
Xbox live: tanis8585

User Info: VandelayInc

VandelayInc
2 years ago#9
a game hoarder. welcome to the club.

User Info: itzzsinned

itzzsinned
2 years ago#10
A person who likes really bad games. Easily the worst Counter-Strike game to date, it doesn't even deserve to be in the Counter-Strike franchise. I would honestly rather play Condition Zero with an Icy Hot pack taped to my genitalia than play CSGO.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I own 300+ games on Steam, circa 200 on GOG and at least 20 on origin, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived