This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Torchlight 2 worth $5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Torchlight 2 worth $5?

User Info: Muintir

Muintir
3 years ago#1
I love me a good diablo clone from time to time but I havent heard much about this game since it released. Was it bad? Could a noob find people online to play with?

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
3 years ago#2
It's great. Buy it.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#3
Can't say much about the online play, but I played solo for a good 15 hours. It's amazing.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#4
It's a good game, get it.

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#5
Is it a Diablo clone? I really want to go out and buy Diablo II, but I can't right now. Also, it seems like Diablo I is literally nowhere to be found.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#6
pwnater777 posted...
Is it a Diablo clone? I really want to go out and buy Diablo II, but I can't right now. Also, it seems like Diablo I is literally nowhere to be found.

It's similar to Diablo. If you need a fix for similar gameplay it'll scratch it, as would the Fate series I think.

User Info: TheRustyKettle

TheRustyKettle
3 years ago#7
I played it for 30+ hours. It's a pretty damn good Diablo clone.

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
3 years ago#8
It's good and it has mod support too.
Are we not men?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#9
Undoubtedly worth it if you enjoy ARPGs - it's nothing groundbreaking, but a lot of fun.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#10
pwnater777 posted...

The head of the studio that made it/the first Torchlight was one of the lead designers on Diablo/Diablo II.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Torchlight 2 worth $5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived