This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

User Info: snae99

snae99
3 years ago#21
Already have a Wii U and PS4, though my PS4 has been just sitting there... Maybe I shouldn't have jumped on it since I play most multiplats on PC anyway >_>
Currently playing: Bastion

User Info: Bongbuddy

Bongbuddy
3 years ago#22
I might get a PS4 if Bloodborne stays a PS4 exclusive. Other than that game, nothing else shown this year looks even remotely interesting to me. Everything looked like a samey shooter/action game I've played too many times before. Nintendo Skylanders and news that Ubisoft has a finished Wii U game they don't even want to release on the system are not reaffirming my faith in it.

User Info: SlashmanSG

SlashmanSG
3 years ago#23
Perhaps a PS4 in the distant future for MGS5.
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://i.imgur.com/gSvvCZm.gif

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#24
I already have a Wii U and as of right now that's all i need. Nothing Sony brought to the table has me excited and XB1 got me interested with Halo collection but we will see if they release a bundle with the game otherwise forget it.
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#25
TehPwnzerer posted...
Where's the "I already have one because I'm a real gamer unlike the majority of PC frauds that suffer from biased ignorance" option?

Because we're not a bunch of idiots who believe that you can only be a gamer if you have all the consoles.
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
3 years ago#26
Not exactly. I already knew I would buy a wii u for bayonetta 2 so e3 didn't change anything.
"If all pc gamers are pirates and pc gamers are the master race, then logically . . .
Pirates = Master Race" -Piggins12

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#27
Already own one. Biggest mistake of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png

User Info: Welverin

Welverin
3 years ago#28
Nothing announced this E3 convinced me, but then I already have a PS4, so...

Of course I've always had a console of some sort or another and usually ended up more than one each generation.
Mmmmm, Apple Pai.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 years ago#29
Yes, Wii U for X, Zelda U, and that Toad game
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 760]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
3 years ago#30
I usually buy consoles when I can get one for $100.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived