This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 years ago#61
Where's the "maybe" option?

I already own a WiiU, and it looks like my investment in Nintendo will be paying off... next year. *sigh*

MS' Project Spark sounds interesting, but it will be on PC, so I will buy it on PC.

Destiny could be good, provided it doesn't add the stupid level scaling of Borderlands or Defiance post 1.5 patch... but I hate playing shooters without my Hydra, so I'll wait for a PC release.

Sony's LittleBigPlanet 3 is the only exclusive they showed that I care about. But I am not buying a console for ONE game.

The PlayStation TV interested me when it was called the Vita TV, as I love having the ability to play handheld games on a TV. If it still supports physical Vita cards, I'd consider buying one... if there were any Vita games I wanted to play. Sadly, there aren't, and I will not buy PSP games digitally on PSN, as PSN's DRM is unacceptable. Sony really should have put a UMD port in that thing.

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#62
kobalobasileus posted...
But I am not buying a console for ONE game.

This is the main thing that keeps me from getting a console again. They release one game I'm interested in and that's it... If they just had a flood of awesome games that I can't wait to play (keywords here: can't wait) then I'd get one, but most of the time they come out on PC eventually and I've got more than enough games to keep me busy to care.
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png

User Info: Flame_Hazard

Flame_Hazard
3 years ago#63
Anyone got a recommended place to check out a summary for each show? I don't have time to watch the hour long presentations since I'm on vacation and this hotel wifi is on and off..but people seem impressed so I'm kind of interested.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#64
DeviljhoHAX posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
DeviljhoHAX posted...
lol @ PC-only peasants.

Glorious Multi Platform Gaming Master Race is where true gamers are.

I hope you also own the 3D0, Phillips CD-I, Virtual Boy, Apple Pippin and Atari 5200......Oh you don't own those well i guess you're not part of the "Multi Platform" Master Race.

I have the Virtual Boy, Atari 5200 stored under my basement. lol at the pippin and CD-i, good luck finding the pippin.

A true gamer would have them all
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: Brainhunter

Brainhunter
3 years ago#65
So happy to be a PC + WiiU gamer.

Best of both worlds.
i5 2500K@4.5GHz|EVGA GTX770 ACX|G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 8GB|Samsung 840 Pro 256GB|Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3TB|Corsair TX750M|CM COSMOS

User Info: a_Wizards_Baker

a_Wizards_Baker
3 years ago#66
Not at all. As far as exclusive titles go, the only game that really intrigued me was the Bloodborne tile from From.

I'm assuming that it will say a PS4 exclusive, which is a bit disappointing, but there is no way i'd buy a console for just one title. Mind you, I don't even own a TV to play it on.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#67
I've planned on getting a PS4 at some point. I didn't get a PS3 until they were in the last generation of fat backwards compatible ones. I didn't get one at launch because I had just gotten my PC and there were no games out for PS4 (still really aren't) at the time. I want to play Destiny with my friends on PS4 and there will eventually be others as well. I'm not exactly sure when I'll get one but I will eventually do it.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC| Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA Nex 650G| Kingston Hyperx 3k 120gb| Seagate 1 TB HDD
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
3 years ago#68
I was gonna hold of on the Xbox one, but a damn halo collection? YES..... The only game that converted me into shooters.
FX 8350 R9 290 crossfire.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 years ago#69
every game i would buy a ps4 for dont come out til next year

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
3 years ago#70
not this year at least.

will see how next year looks.
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. After watching some of the E3 presentations, are you persuaded to buy a console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived