This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Banned from bf4..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Banned from bf4..

User Info: chris121691

chris121691
2 years ago#1
So I haven't really played bf4 in a while, thought I'd start it up..Doesn't work..After a dozen emails to pb, they basically tell me I was banned..They say they don't know why I was banned..But my guid shows I was. They can't tell me when either. They just say it can't be lifted. I don't really play bf4, but it's frustrating to drop 60 bucks on a game, and then not be able to even play it..Their next reason was, I was possibly sharing my cd key..No idea how this could even be done lol

User Info: YOeastonYO

YOeastonYO
2 years ago#2
Keep sending those emails.

User Info: _Zero1_

_Zero1_
2 years ago#3
YOeastonYO posted...
Keep sending those emails.

This, either lift the mysterious ban or refund the full $60
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7950| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W7| 1.7TB HDD/256GB SSD

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#4
So wait, you're emailing punkbuster over a ban in Battlefield instead of EA? And you're talking a game wide ban and not just a server?
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
2 years ago#5
Yeah don't take that kinda s*** for an answer.
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
2 years ago#6
TC, you are a LIAR ! And NO friend of Jesus.
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png

chris121691
2 years ago#7
Orestes417 posted...
So wait, you're emailing punkbuster over a ban in Battlefield instead of EA? And you're talking a game wide ban and not just a server?

Well it started out with ea, they said there was nothing wrong with the account, and to email punkbuster..They reply like once a day, so it's hard to keep calm and not start cussing my head off at them.

User Info: qeoijlijw

qeoijlijw
2 years ago#8
you got owned
it's as simple as that
just take it like a man and move on

chris121691
2 years ago#9
qeoijlijw posted...
you got owned
it's as simple as that
just take it like a man and move on

Well..That makes sense.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#10
Either

1: You hacked
2: You went into a dreaded "seed lobby", in which basically the server makes it look like all the players are hacking...I've never seen these in a BF game but they were nightmares back in MW2
3: Punkbuster made a legitimate mistake
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Banned from bf4..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived