This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Summer Cards Votes Bugged?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Summer Cards Votes Bugged?

User Info: VandelayInc

VandelayInc
2 years ago#11
i voted for the 4th time, got a card after the 3rd and just now another one for the 4th vote.

im not complaining.

edit: could be that i got one card for supporting my team with 10 points in the scoreboard, but weirdly enough it dropped the very second i clicked the vote button. so not sure.

User Info: KittenLina

KittenLina
2 years ago#12
I got a foil for crafting a Bastion badge the day before this actually started.

Just saying.

Also, I got a second card today from voting, only after I voted. So who knows.
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
I shall remind them of the error in their beliefs... And remind them, that they should fear me.

User Info: crosoo

crosoo
2 years ago#13
VandelayInc posted...
i voted for the 4th time, got a card after the 3rd and just now another one for the 4th vote.

im not complaining.

IT is a card for crafting a badge for your team, you got 2 if your in the purple team (Winning Team for the day)

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
2 years ago#14
kbe2k2 posted...
1 per 3 votes, 1 per craft, 1 a day if you contributed to team or 3 if your team wins that day.

*edit oh and 1 per $10 spent.

Also one when you join a team.

I've had no issue receiving my cards thus far. I got the one for joining the team and one for voting three times just now. If it's not an isolated incident I wouldn't worry too much. It'll be fixed for the rest of you.
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Summer Cards Votes Bugged?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived