This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone need 60 fps?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does everyone need 60 fps?

User Info: MUD VIPER

MUD VIPER
2 years ago#91
Well not on most AMD build though, maybe Ubisoft just hate AMD/ Radeon more than the hate for PC.

Actually it seems AMD users are the ones having the least amount of problems( much like with AC 4 ) with watch dogs from various post I've seen.
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.

User Info: andresthejeff

andresthejeff
2 years ago#92
Looks a lot more smooth at 60, there is a huge difference in the gameplay which is what matters the most in a game. More than 60 can look weird.
"I am come."

User Info: MMaestro

MMaestro
2 years ago#93
Lagwagon17 posted...
It has been my understanding for many years now that anything beyond 30 fps is virtually indistinguishable when gaming,

Your understanding is wrong.

/thread

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
2 years ago#94
MUD VIPER posted...
Well not on most AMD build though, maybe Ubisoft just hate AMD/ Radeon more than the hate for PC.

Actually it seems AMD users are the ones having the least amount of problems( much like with AC 4 ) with watch dogs from various post I've seen.

The benchmark say otherwise
check the overview
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Watch-Dogs-Benchmarked.117932.0.html

I can clarify it's true for NVIDIA, from the chart no Radeon can play more smoothly in ultra.
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021

User Info: 1618dude

1618dude
2 years ago#95
At this point, it should be common sense that we can see the differences from 30fps to 60fps. I have no idea why people keep denying this. I mean, why did any of you even believed that our eyes couldn't see the difference in the first place?

The differences are quite clear. If you can't see them, I think you should check your eyes (no joke btw).

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 years ago#96
Obvious troll topic
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: Mr kitty

Mr kitty
2 years ago#97
The problem is that 60fps is what make the game lively. I simply can't stand anymore 30fps games. They were way too much of them on the 360/PS3.

I see no reason to jump into the PS4. I see too much graphic upgraded & no 60fps.

It's not always cool to play on PC as sometime it get insanely hot in my room because my 60lb system is also a heater eating 600W upward. Turning on the air conditioner consume a tremendous amount of electricity along with the PC while the console only take less than 200W.

If they stop pumping up the graphic & target 60fps, I'll switch back to console.
Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K @4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|VisionTek HD7970 3GB|11TB storage|x-fi titanium hd|Silent Pro M1000W|Corsair 800D

User Info: Futureops-

Futureops-
2 years ago#98
I don't care, I can play games even if they are 10 FPS!
Kurgan- "Whats the the purpose of owning a Grenade Launcher?"
Futureops - "To kill you!"

User Info: Tamber_Ferrah

Tamber_Ferrah
2 years ago#99
Futureops- posted...
I don't care, I can play games even if they are 10 FPS!

10 fps? Aieeee!!!!!
Worlds to conquer, worlds to share.
PSN - Xx_BloodMage_xX - Steam - Lucie_Clements

User Info: Yoshi_Eggz

Yoshi_Eggz
2 years ago#100
Because its the year 2014.
Horny
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does everyone need 60 fps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived