This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need suggestion on steam summer sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need suggestion on steam summer sale

User Info: itachi00

itachi00
3 years ago#1
I have my eyes on kof 13, skullgirls brothers tale of two sons and batman origin but will there still be discount? Also does humble bundle carry these games?
FC: 0860-4238-7670

User Info: AlexTheNextOne

AlexTheNextOne
3 years ago#2
I have heard very, very good things about Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. I myself am probably going to pick it up before the discount ends.

itachi00
3 years ago#3
hows the devil may cry (3+4) port?

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#4
itachi00 posted...
hows the devil may cry (3+4) port?

I can say that 4 is a base level port.
They added in the basic features you expect in a PC game, but nothing more.
Also, it's been a bit crashy on some nVidia driver versions. I haven't tried the latest.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

itachi00
3 years ago#5
thanks. if say a game was on sale 75% and now its over and goes back to 50% will it have a chance having 75% again like skull girls

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#6
itachi00 posted...
thanks. if say a game was on sale 75% and now its over and goes back to 50% will it have a chance having 75% again like skull girls

Yes it might.
Just add it to your wish list and check it every 8 hours.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

itachi00
3 years ago#7
do you guys suggest i should get kof 13 with 66% or should i wait for 75% or 80%?

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#8
itachi00 posted...
do you guys suggest i should get kof 13 with 66% or should i wait for 75% or 80%?

I suggest paying the amount you feel the game is worth.

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
3 years ago#9
itachi00 posted...

If it's a flash or daily deal then it's likely that's the best discount you'll get.

But yeah, pay what you're comfortable paying. If you regret a three to five dollar difference then you probably didn't need that game very much in the first place.

itachi00
3 years ago#10
how much does flash/daily deal offer?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need suggestion on steam summer sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived