This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good tablets for $400 or less?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good tablets for $400 or less?

User Info: BannedMom

BannedMom
3 years ago#11
Get the Nexus 7. Android Gaming id nice.
I5-4440 - Asrock H81M - Zotac 750Ti - CM N200 = Future Emulation and Gaming Build @ 1600 x 900
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#12
To everyone saying a Nexus 7, did you even read the thread? It's obvious he's looking for a laptop replacement tablet with full Windows.

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#13
iPad Mini Retina edition with the keyboard. COME AT ME GUYS!

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 years ago#14
Full Windows isn't exactly easy under that price point.

You could go half way and get a Surface 2.

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
3 years ago#15
Why would you get a full Windows tablet? Get a Windows ultrabook or get an iPad/Android tablet.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
(message deleted)

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#17
There are lots of options out there. Have a look here. They have a nice forum section for your exact question.

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/
http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/what-tablet-pc-should-i-buy/

SampsonM
3 years ago#18
Azalea9X posted...
I decided to get microsoft surface one... I am so far disappointed with how heavy it is. I'm thinking of returning it. Got any ideas for something else I should get? IF this is the most powerful one there is for less than $500 I may just go ahead, stick with my laptop as my primary computer and get a desktop.

The only really great Windows tablet is the Surface Pro 3. But you're talking $900 minimum.

If you really want a tablet get an iPad or get an Android tablet like the Nexus 7, LG G-Pad or one of Samsung's many tablets.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.

User Info: Azalea9X

Azalea9X
3 years ago#19
SampsonM posted...
Why would you get a full Windows tablet? Get a Windows ultrabook or get an iPad/Android tablet.

I am really considering getting an ultrabook at this point. Do you think they would be good enough to replace my laptop? I may do that as a compromise... this tablet is too bulky for my tastes. But it looks like it would be a good compromise.
*is a fan of the Nats, Caps, and Wizards*

SampsonM
3 years ago#20
What is your current laptop like?

Why don't you take a look at the Asus Zenbook?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good tablets for $400 or less?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived