This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best gaming headset for console and PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gaming headset for console and PC?

User Info: mkil5

mkil5
2 years ago#1
I am looking to get a good gaming headset. I am looking for one that works on both PC and consoles (specifically PS4). I am doing the majority of my gaming on PS4 now, but I will build me a new computer in the next year or so. So I am wanting to "future proof" that purchase, and even then the headset would still be used for the PS4 as well.

Wireless is preferred, but not a deal breaker. It is looking like the Astro A50 would be my best option from what I have seen. Is that my best solution? Are there others?

Thanks

User Info: Snowthaproduct

Snowthaproduct
2 years ago#2
I like my Turtle Beach PX22s. Got them on sale for $35.
I <3 Ke$ha. Sunny best WWF/E Diva ever!
Enough is Enough and It's time for a change!-Owen Hart R.I.P. Raw Is Owen forever

User Info: gilv3r

gilv3r
2 years ago#3
SR850s with an antlion modmic 3.0
PC/PS3/3DS

User Info: iiFroZenHeAveNz

iiFroZenHeAveNz
2 years ago#4
mkil5 posted...
I am looking to get a good gaming headset. I am looking for one that works on both PC and consoles (specifically PS4). I am doing the majority of my gaming on PS4 now, but I will build me a new computer in the next year or so. So I am wanting to "future proof" that purchase, and even then the headset would still be used for the PS4 as well.

Wireless is preferred, but not a deal breaker. It is looking like the Astro A50 would be my best option from what I have seen. Is that my best solution? Are there others?

Thanks

I have both the Razer Kraken 7.1 and the Astro A40. If the A50 is anything like the A40.. It work wonders for consoles and PC.
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 | 8GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600 | EVGA 770 2GB SC ACX | 1TB WD Blue Caviar | CM HAF 912 |

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 years ago#5
head phone + mic

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Over-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Headphone/dp/B005HMBQR2

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-BoomPro-Gaming-Headset-Headphone/dp/B00BJ17WKK/ref=pd_sim_e_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1N6XRVTTN86V6VWWKX1W

is what I use
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gaming headset for console and PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived