This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam level before and after the sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam level before and after the sale?

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY
3 years ago#41
20-36. Will be 37 after I finish the last couple badges.

Aimed for at least 30 for the increased booster drop rate, since I've sold some foils dropped from them in the past for like $5-10 each. Barely costed anything overall thanks to mass badge crafting for free summer cards at the start and selling them Day 1 for 65-70 cents each.
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
3 years ago#42
22-23. I crafted three cheap badges to get extra cards so I could sell them when my team was winning. One summer badge just to have. I'm not buying into cards like I did last summer. I only crafted one winter badge as well. It seems fruitless, if I really want the community items I buy them. Like the decks for Might and Magic Duel of Champions.

Sure you may get something good. Or you may get a 0.03c item for a game you've never heard of as is my luck.

Funneled cash into games instead :)
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
3 years ago#43
megaman4everEXE posted...
10 --> 11
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#44
I'm 16 now... dunno what I was before, since I never pay attention to that anyway, and it doesn't show up on most of the screens I typically see. I don't mess around in profile pages or anything, because I could hardly care less about my Steam level. I use Steam to play games.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam level before and after the sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived