This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last game you buy during Steam Summer Sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Last game you buy during Steam Summer Sale

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#21
KillerTruffle posted...
Divinity: Original Sin. Bought it now rather than day 1 because I actually had some funds in Steam wallet from selling cards and stuff, bringing the price down to something I was OK with.

This was also the last game I bought.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC| Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA Nex 650G| Kingston Hyperx 3k 120gb| Seagate 1 TB HDD
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: xBrokenxHalox

xBrokenxHalox
3 years ago#22
Planetary Annihilation
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.

User Info: bowlofzoup

bowlofzoup
3 years ago#23
Age of Wonders 3

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
3 years ago#24
Ys games.
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#25
Alien Vs Predator Classic 2000
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#26
realMyst.

I bought Myst on PS1 last Wednesday, but the game isn't nearly as good on console as it probably would be on PC. Plus, my PS1 sounds like a woodchipper loading each screen.

I downloaded Myst Free on iPhone, but that only allows me to explore the main island (though clearly better quality than PS1).

Yesterday I bought the original cd-rom boxed version of Myst, complete with strategy guide/novel (strategy novel? anyways...) but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it running. I tried using DOSBox but I didn't want to go through the hassle of downloading Win3.1 to use for just one game, and running in compatibility mode still said my PC couldn't run it.

Last night, I decided to just accept that I had paid $5 for basically just a collection piece (and strategy guide), and I went ahead and bought realMyst while it was half off at $3. That was so much easier to figure out how to get it running, and I'm definitely glad I got it. That specific edition of the game makes things look a lot like Morrowind though, in my opinion.
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: itzzsinned

itzzsinned
3 years ago#27
Killer is Dead
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Last game you buy during Steam Summer Sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived