This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who here has both a desktop and a laptop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. who here has both a desktop and a laptop

User Info: tiamat999

tiamat999
2 years ago#1
Have a desktop for PC games and getting a laptop for emulation since tablets can't do the job
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
2 years ago#2
I have a gaming desktop and a mid-power laptop that really just collects dust.

I do use it as a server for LAN games now and then. (Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Project Zomboid, Bad Company 2 and such)

Also have an iPad for browsing/reading and a lite gaming and soon to have an Nvidia Shield because reasons.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
2 years ago#3
Err I thought most PC gamers owned a laptop or at least a tablet on the side? I mostly use mine for school.
Live long and prosper.

User Info: Dragonspawn1319

Dragonspawn1319
2 years ago#4
Who said tablets can't emulate? There are lot's of emulators available for android on the play store for everything from ps2/xbox and older. The only problem is touchscreens are kind of crappy as controllers, but you can hook up real controllers to them w/ bluetooth.

But just like a pc you have to pay attention to the hardware it has, an $80 kindle probably isn't going to run ps2 games very well.

User Info: Pepys Monster

Pepys Monster
2 years ago#5
Doesn't everybody?
i7-4790K | EVGA GTX 780 3GB | 16GB G.Skill DDR3-1866 | 1TB Crucial M550 SSD | 4TB WD Black HDD | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Dark Rock Pro 3 | Antec EA-650 Platinum

User Info: cancerstorm

cancerstorm
2 years ago#6
my phone can easily play gba games but touchscreen controls are ass so i still play on pc
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2996/cancerstorm.jpg

User Info: BannedMom

BannedMom
2 years ago#7
Yeah, desktop, laptop and tablet.

I will forego the laptop and tablet though. When you have a Note 3 and a desktop, both tablet and laptop are pretty useless.
I5-4440 - Asrock H81M - Zotac 750Ti - CM N200 = Future Emulation and Gaming Build @ 1600 x 900
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
2 years ago#8
Haven't had a laptop in years. Between my phone, tablet & desktop it would just collect dust
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
2 years ago#9
I've got multiple desktops and multiple laptops. Just one tablet though.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
2 years ago#10
Never owned a laptop or tablet, never see myself owning one either.
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. who here has both a desktop and a laptop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived