This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

windows 8.1 got better!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. windows 8.1 got better!!!
(message deleted)

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
3 years ago#32
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Im sure it is. So sure. Thanks guys. Your right. User error. ******* idiots.

See? "Learn 2 PC".

I find it funny that you're blaming us and Windows 8 for your problems.
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
(message deleted)

User Info: ThunderPotato

ThunderPotato
3 years ago#34
I love these topics. Easy to discover who's computer illiterate and tag them appropriately so that I know to disregard their advice in the future.
Now Playing: Dark Souls 2
I would like to thank 40Dribylf, for strengthening my stance on eugenics.

User Info: DarKxReckoninG

DarKxReckoninG
3 years ago#35
ThunderPotato posted...
I love these topics. Easy to discover who's computer illiterate and tag them appropriately so that I know to disregard their advice in the future.

Ooh the burn.

Boy, I have more computer know how and knowledge than you will ever have. Building a PC does not make you literate in PCs.

Going to school for 4 years and making more than the above average person to do what I do does make me have a much, much heavier base of knowledge to draw from.
Xbox Live GT : DarKxReckoninG

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
3 years ago#36
DarKxReckoninG posted...
ThunderPotato posted...

Ooh the burn.

Boy, I have more computer know how and knowledge than you will ever have. Building a PC does not make you literate in PCs.

Going to school for 4 years and making more than the above average person to do what I do does make me have a much, much heavier base of knowledge to draw from.

- Results to calling people "boy", as if it's an insult
- can't differentiate "your" and "you're"
- has 4 years of schooling, probably means the extra year of high school
- brings wage into the argument for no reason other than to make herself feel better
- still can't use Windows 8

Priceless
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
3 years ago#37
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Does it still drastically kill performance in games.

Excellent, incomplete, thought.

There are these things called "Macs"; they may work better for you, and you will look so cool inside a Starbucks with one!
"Free the herb, heal the nation, heal the sick." -Black Uhuru
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. windows 8.1 got better!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived