This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need to remember the name of those two PC games!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need to remember the name of those two PC games!

User Info: spyro202

spyro202
3 years ago#1
The first was a first person mecha game in Tokyo or something like that but you could transform info some kind of vehicle. You could switch your view into third-person view.

The second is a game like command and conquer or warcraft but futuristic. The best feature was that you could choose a unit and be it in a first-person view-shooter.

Both these games are either late 90's or beginning of the 2000's.

Please help me remembrer!

User Info: SythisTaru

SythisTaru
3 years ago#2
Planescape Torment!

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
3 years ago#3
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

and I know the other one but can't quite remember the name. Battlezone maybe.

There was another game where you set up a base with a giant turret that you could control in first person and you could spawn in your units on the fly. Can't find it in the archives under rts sci-fi though.

spyro202
3 years ago#4
You were right about shogo. But for the other it is not planescape torment... Still looking for it.

User Info: Dragei

Dragei
3 years ago#5
A futuristic isometric game that has first person view for units reminds me of Machines.

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
3 years ago#6
Ground Control is the closest I could come up with but it doesn't have the first person perspective from the gameplay videos I've seen.

spyro202
3 years ago#7
Bingo! It was Machines! OMG! Thanks you for your time! I can finally look them up! Shogo and Machines!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need to remember the name of those two PC games!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived