This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Windows 9 might be revealed next week.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RUMOR: Windows 9 might be revealed next week.

User Info: __Cam__

__Cam__
3 years ago#1
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/windows-wzor-wpc-update-microsoft,27214.html#xtor=RSS-181
You're awesome.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#2
Yeah. We've pretty much expected to start seeing alphas and betas by the last half of this year since like, 2 years ago.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

User Info: SneakiestNeg

SneakiestNeg
3 years ago#3
But the "peace in the middle east for all time" event is scheduled next Wednesday. I think they should postpone it now.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#4
SneakiestNeg posted...
But the "peace in the middle east for all time" event is scheduled next Wednesday. I think they should postpone it now.

Uhh, I'm pretty sure the "Haha, it was a really good joke guys, but I'm tired of it so here's the real Star Wars prequels secretly filmed with a script by Timothy Zahn" press release by George Lucas was next week; you're thinking the week after next.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RUMOR: Windows 9 might be revealed next week.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived