This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 years ago#11
Sorry to interrupt the clumsy gropefest between you and D:OS, but I buy/play the games I enjoy, not what a small hivemind of shut-ins on a forum(s) tells me I should play. I can't personally comment on the quality or lack thereof of D:OS, but I have enough games to keep me busy for the time being.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
Haley Joel Osment 2 years ago#12
JKatarn posted...
Sorry to interrupt the clumsy gropefest between you and D:OS, but I buy/play the games I enjoy, not what a small hivemind of shut-ins on a forum(s) tells me I should play. I can't personally comment on the quality or lack thereof of D:OS, but I have enough games to keep me busy for the time being.

Damn, what an edgy rebel! I bet you don't even have a cause.
I see dead people.

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
2 years ago#13
The DOS boards are so inactive because everyone comes here to talk about it.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: Madmax1985

Madmax1985
2 years ago#14
Played it, found it boring and turned it off.

Real time>Turn based tosh
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"

User Info: leon_trunks

leon_trunks
2 years ago#15
I'll buy it when its 4.99 in winter sale

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 years ago#16
Haley Joel Osment posted...
JKatarn posted...

Damn, what an edgy rebel! I bet you don't even have a cause.

Nice ironic user name, lol.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: leon_trunks

leon_trunks
2 years ago#17
is it possible for a game to be immensely popular to the point of pc message board spam that is still justifiably good?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived