This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need PC advice please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need PC advice please.

User Info: HaloMasterZAL

HaloMasterZAL
2 years ago#1
My PC that my buddy made me for xmas 4 years ago has just broken down... a sad moment for sure. So im on the market for a new gaming PC..nothing special just enough to run wow on the best settings with. Would any of these do the job?

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_APU_Same_Day/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229285
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing. Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before."

User Info: juscallmeehx

juscallmeehx
2 years ago#2
I assume you don't want to build?
PSN, XBL & Steam: juscallmeehx
i5-4670k CPU @ 3.7GHz OC | 2x8GB RAM | Evga GTX 560 ti | 2x128GB SSD & 1TB HD

User Info: HaloMasterZAL

HaloMasterZAL
2 years ago#3
Im not really to sure on how too. And I don't trust myself to do it. The bro that made the computer unfortunately no longer with us due to a car accident so I am unable to go to him to help me out again.

So I guess I should have specified that in the opening post.. anyways..

I'm looking for a pre-built around 500 - 650 range that could run wow on the highest settings. A little over that price range is alright but not A LOT over that price range.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing. Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need PC advice please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived