This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
3 years ago#1
PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games? - Results (687 votes)
XBOX 360 controller
52.84% (363 votes)
PS3 controller
16.89% (116 votes)
XBOX ONE controller
12.66% (87 votes)
PS4 controller
17.61% (121 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I wanna hear your guys' honest opinions about this.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#2
I prefer the DS3 layout but getting to work on PC is a pain in the ass so I voted X360 anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003

User Info: Clashtonn

Clashtonn
3 years ago#3
Honestly, i think it's between 360 and PS4, depending on the game you're playing. 360 has the best everything but D Pad, and PS4 has the best D Pad on a controller that doesn't suck. PS3 controller is terrible and Xbone controller is a step down from 360.

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#4
Using a controller to play PC games?

lol

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
3 years ago#5
Ningishzida posted...

lol

Not all of us want to get carpal tunnel
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#6
Pokerkid777 posted...
Not all of us want to get carpal tunnel

Yes, because twiddling your thumbs on a controller all day can't cause the same and similar problems.

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
3 years ago#7
I like the PS3 controller better, but the 360 one seems to work on the majority of games and is just plain easier to use. So I chose that.
MSI GT60 15.6" : I7-3630QM, GTX680M/4GB GDDR5, 12GBDDRIII, 750GB/HD
Douleur Peur Mort

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
3 years ago#8
I have a wired 360 Airflow and a twin Dual Shock 2 to USB adapter.

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
3 years ago#9
Ningishzida posted...

lol

Do you ever contribute anything positive to this board? I mean, you are mildly entertaining at times, but that's about it.
Now Playing: Infamous: Second Son | Astebreed (PC) | Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC) | Mario Kart 8

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#10
Buburibon posted...
Ningishzida posted...

lol

Do you ever contribute anything positive to this board? I mean, you are mildly entertaining at times, but that's about it.

The whole "lol controller" mindset is so 10+ years ago. Too many games now are multiplatform and just better suited to easy plug and play controllers.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived