This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

User Info: kissel235

kissel235
3 years ago#91
Honestly...PS2 Controller w/USB adapter FTW. Never had much of an issue at all except some game devs have a hard time making their software compatible with it at times, but there's plenty of other gamepad emulation software to counter that. *shrugs*
Athlon X4 640 | 4GB DDR3 A-DATA 1600 | HIS 7770 | ASUS M4A87TD EVO | Rosewill Challenger. | Raidmax 550W | G400s Logitech

User Info: samuraigaiden

samuraigaiden
3 years ago#92
Biglabron posted...
You can actually use the touch pad on the controller!

that's news to me

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 years ago#93
Well, I found a data cable in my car I rarely used for my phone so I broke down and bought the DS4 controller while I was out today. So glad I did, one of the most comfortable controllers I've ever held. Touchpad is awesome on it as well since it's tactile. I was expecting something like the back touchpad on the Vita.
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC Gamers: Which console controller makes the best Gamepad for playing PC games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived