This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wanna thank everyone who recc'd SuperAntiSpyware and RogueKiller to me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wanna thank everyone who recc'd SuperAntiSpyware and RogueKiller to me.

User Info: holy_bolt

holy_bolt
3 years ago#11
This gets weirder and weirder.

I tried moving the folder from my Temp to my desktop (hoping that might give me more control over it), but it said it was in use. So I rebooted in Safe Mode and it let me move it. I still couldn't delete it, but I was able to delete most of the subfolders. Only the Windows subfolder survived. After rebooting, nothing seems to have changed except that it freed up about half a gig of disk space.

I'm begining to get the feeling I might need to just let it be. It's not hurting anything, other than my state of mind, and I can't seem to do anything with it. When I get back to uni I may check with some peeps who are a few years ahead of me as comp sci majors and see what they think.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#12
Boot to Linux live cd and delete the folder.

Is knoppix still the best livecd distro?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: dunkis

dunkis
3 years ago#13
You're welcome.
And as said before, Temp folders are weird. Normally I just leave temp folder cleaning to the Windows disc cleanup utility and CCleaner.
NNID: TheDunc | Steam: Sir Soyeldimzelf

User Info: holy_bolt

holy_bolt
3 years ago#14
CCleaner isn't getting this. IDK, is just weird.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wanna thank everyone who recc'd SuperAntiSpyware and RogueKiller to me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived