This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is nobody plying Civilization V online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is nobody plying Civilization V online?

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
3 years ago#11
cause they have released 3 different expansion that have fractured the community
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#12
fallenswords posted...
two reasons.

1. a game takes 5-7 hours to complete, and thats if everyone is snappy with their turns.

2. a certain trading glitch that allows people to steal your cities.

I wish you could post the glitch here :(

But I agree with the other here. I only play it with friends I know IRL. We usually do a voice chat and the game becomes secondary, we mostly just talk and drink virtually while casually finishing turns.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Clashtonn

Clashtonn
3 years ago#13
Because it's not very fun to play with strangers. It's mostly meant for single player, and the multiplayer is fun if you have a few friends and a ton of time.
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD

User Info: macheteman

macheteman
3 years ago#14
it takes too long

/thread

User Info: occono

occono
3 years ago#15
Yeah I have enough trouble getting it going with my friends, let alone strangers. Heh.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#16
macheteman posted...
it takes too long

/thread
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is nobody plying Civilization V online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived