This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection free on Origin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection free on Origin

User Info: Sephiroth311

Sephiroth311
3 years ago#101
Did they include all the licenced objects they use to have on the website such as the alienware PC and the ford cars?
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

User Info: occono

occono
3 years ago#102
arleas posted...
You're gonna have to install origin and install the game and launch the game from there.

I think once the game is running you can kill the origin process without it stopping the game.

I can run it without Origin launching.

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
3 years ago#103
Sephiroth311 posted...
Did they include all the licenced objects they use to have on the website such as the alienware PC and the ford cars?

I didn't see the alienware PC although all the IKEA stuff is still there. Too bad the store has been down for years now :/ Maybe all the stuff on there is still being hosted by a community website or something.
Live long and prosper.

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
3 years ago#104
Grabbed it. Thanks for the heads up.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#105
occono posted...
arleas posted...
You're gonna have to install origin and install the game and launch the game from there.

I think once the game is running you can kill the origin process without it stopping the game.

I can run it without Origin launching.

Yeah Someone in another topic mentioned that it didn't invoke the launcher so that's a big plus... you still need origin to to download it though.
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
3 years ago#106
Thanks for spreading the word. I'm making sure those I know that like the series know too. I'll give EA that the occasional free games lately are getting me to load Origin now and then, which is something I originally avoided.

User Info: bonewiper

bonewiper
3 years ago#107
Bump to remind people, get it before the end of July. Actually runs/plays better then Sims 3.

User Info: Hitman_67

Hitman_67
3 years ago#108
Do I need to be online to play it? Like, if I disconnected my wifi or it went down. Can I still play?
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player

User Info: megablue9

megablue9
3 years ago#109
Hitman_67 posted...
Do I need to be online to play it? Like, if I disconnected my wifi or it went down. Can I still play?

nope just offline mode origin and u still get to play
3ds FC: 5172-0077-4852

User Info: desertman

desertman
3 years ago#110
megablue9 posted...
Hitman_67 posted...

nope just offline mode origin and u still get to play

You don't even need to use Origin to launch the game.
about:robots
about:mozilla
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection free on Origin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived