This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost a good video card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost a good video card?

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
3 years ago#11
I am asking to see if anyone that has actually used this card before. Not for some website that has generic info or a site that has a generic review. I would like more of a real life situation.
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!

User Info: Pyro_Yuy

Pyro_Yuy
3 years ago#12
You'll probably get another trash card.
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ

ghstbstr
3 years ago#13
Gee, guys thanks a lot for the help.

User Info: Pyro_Yuy

Pyro_Yuy
3 years ago#14
ghstbstr posted...

What do you expect. Doing your own research is much better than asking a group off... Gamefaqers. But the power color brand sucks, and it's probably was a mining card (hence why it was doa). The 7870 (aka 270x) is also a popular card for mining, so the chances that the card you got will also be doa is very high. If it works it's a decent card, but it's probably going to have a short life.
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ

ghstbstr
3 years ago#15
Pyro_Yuy posted...
ghstbstr posted...

What do you expect. Doing your own research is much better than asking a group off... Gamefaqers. But the power color brand sucks, and it's probably was a mining card (hence why it was doa). The 7870 (aka 270x) is also a popular card for mining, so the chances that the card you got will also be doa is very high. If it works it's a decent card, but it's probably going to have a short life.

Another person who doesn't read every post.
I did say...
I am asking to see if anyone that has actually used this card(Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost before for gaming. Not for some website that has generic info or a site that has a generic review. I would like more of a real life situation. I don't care about mining, so please don't talk about it.

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
3 years ago#16
Don't listen to half of these guys.. I have a friggin R9 270 2GB and I max all the games you listed 60fps on 8gb ddr3 and an i5 3k.
"Only real men can cook bacon shirtless" me
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost a good video card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived