This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good wireless headset..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good wireless headset..

User Info: Shinstrike

Shinstrike
3 years ago#11
datopgamer posted...
Not gonna get anything good for under $100. You'd get a much better wired one.

ok, so what would you say is the minimum amount i would spend for a good headset, that fits all the above criteria, money not included?
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land

User Info: Kad-Man

Kad-Man
3 years ago#12
Probably around $250 - $300 or so for retail. You can find them sometimes around $100 - $200 on sale.

User Info: MrBigJohnson

MrBigJohnson
3 years ago#13
Logitech g930
Corsair vengeance 2100
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://archive.4plebs.org/foolfuuka/boards/tg/image/1369/01/1369017237262.png

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#14
I own the G930 and it works great. I got it on sale for around $100. I'm not sure if there are better ones for the same price now as I haven't really kept up with the headset market.
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+240GB SSDs

User Info: bkkorps

bkkorps
3 years ago#15
Dragnfyr posted...
I own the G930 and it works great. I got it on sale for around $100. I'm not sure if there are better ones for the same price now as I haven't really kept up with the headset market.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY

looks like the sale is only for today, but they are $100.
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good wireless headset..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived