This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So after 6 months of not having a PC monitor, I ended up ordering a BenQ Xl2420z

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So after 6 months of not having a PC monitor, I ended up ordering a BenQ Xl2420z

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
2 years ago#1
The ONE single time I didn't research something extensively it cost me that much time from most of my beautiful steam library. Awaiting the fabled G Sync monitors and then I read you need a minimum 650 ti while I only have a gtx580. Then I read about how you still notice framerate drops when jumping out of the 45-60 fps sweetspot. So instead of upgrading my GPU to be an early adopter I opted to get something now and upgrade in a year or two when I redo my whole rig.

I am awaiting the 24 inch BenQ xl2420z but part of me wonders if the 27 inch version wouldn't have been better. I am sitting around 30'' away, so would the pixels be noticeable at that distance?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So after 6 months of not having a PC monitor, I ended up ordering a BenQ Xl2420z

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived