This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
2 years ago#51
When I was like 17, I played 20 hours of Xenogears in one sitting.

After a surgery when I was 25, I think I beat Metroid Prime 2 in like three sittings.

Nowadays I don't spend more than an hour or two at a time.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: PsychoShion

PsychoShion
2 years ago#52
ive done 48hr straight sessions on my pc games, but console was ff12 and 12 hrs, but like 20 of those in one month
LOL
---PSN ID: PsychoShion-Sama
www.facebook.com/ShikiSama

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
2 years ago#53
I once played Digimon World 3 from 11am morning till 11pm night, taking breaks only for meals and shower
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Dreag0n

Dreag0n
2 years ago#54
Probably something up to 10 hours. Not reallys specific games but usually those games are a new Total War game or a new RPG I've bought. After that it goes to fairly regular 3 hour sessions.
3DSFC: 4742-6016-1171
Safari type: Ghost (Spiritomb, Phantump, Lampent)

User Info: fuzzybear69

fuzzybear69
2 years ago#55
Everquest, I spend two and a half days nonstop before my head hit the keyboard.

User Info: Tourtus

Tourtus
2 years ago#56
According to my 3DS, my average play time for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 37 minutes but I could have played another game for much much longer.
60 FPS and 1080p mean nothing. Only how fun a game is, that's what matters.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
2 years ago#57
Gaming, it'd probably be WoW. It was normal for me to be up for the weekend doing Molten Core, AQ20, ZG and then 5 mans and PvP.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
2 years ago#58
Played so many games for way longer than I should have, so I don't remember. But most recently, probably 12 hours on Payday 2.
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |

User Info: Arcadia__person

Arcadia__person
2 years ago#59
Man, you guys have had some intense sessions.

I honestly don't think I've ever played for more than 4 hours at a time, maximum. Probably not even quite that long.
3DS F.C = 0387 - 9320 - 6533. Eric from Hawkeye

User Info: troyboyx

troyboyx
2 years ago#60
Definitely 12-14 hours or so playing the original Civilization. Just one more turn....
And to the tune of a billion dollars, I supplied to the D.O.E. some tasty little nuggets of alien technology.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game in one sitting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived