This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next Steam update will have the ability to "hide" games from your games list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next Steam update will have the ability to "hide" games from your games list

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#11
silvergokuZ posted...
Useful for some of the games I own which have mac versions like GTA games and for some betas I hve that show as uninstalled that I do not want.

Didn't Steam fix the separate Mac/Windows versions showing up in the game library list issue a while ago? I know Civ IV doesn't list both the Mac and Windows version at the same time anymore.
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+240GB SSDs

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 years ago#12
SinisterSlay posted...
You should be able to give away games you no longer want.

Better yet, they should be tradable via the Steam Market.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#13
TropicMoon10 posted...
Well... it's convenient I guess. But I can't say it's something I felt was missing.

Well, I, for one, am happy to finally be able to remove games I have absolutely zero interest in, such as Binding of Isaac, from my list... I also appreciate the new ability to mass-assign games to a category.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: NintendoFan81

NintendoFan81
3 years ago#14
Dumb feature out of 10.

It's manly a way for insecure people to hide the games they dont want friends to see. Pathetic.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#15
Or... you know... a way to declutter your list of 400+ games by removing ones that you will *never* play, or have already played and will never play again...
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
3 years ago#16
Thats what we have categories for. Games i'll never play just don't have a category and I always hide that main list, which is at the bottom.

Perfect way to hide games to me, but what the hell.
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next Steam update will have the ability to "hide" games from your games list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived