The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4k check in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 4k check in

User Info: Dieinafire1

Dieinafire1
2 years ago#1
28 inch Samsung 4k with sli titans! Check in 4k brothers and sisters!

User Info: cainism25

cainism25
2 years ago#2
im getting laid tonight, so i wouldnt know bro
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: Psythik

Psythik
2 years ago#3
cainism25 posted...
lol
4670K OC | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | EVGA 600w | BitFenix Phenom M | Win8.1 Pro
http://imgur.com/KaTyP5o.jpg

Dieinafire1
2 years ago#4
That ish is so lame. Step your game up. I'm 6'4 235 and ladies aren't a problem. Try getting a !@#$ while playing in 4k. True next-gen bro

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 years ago#5
Eh, I could have bought one of those but I went with the 34" LG Ultra Wide 3440 x 1440 instead. The LG is easier to drive, and the ultra wide aspect ratio leaves quite the impression. I don't regret my choice. At all.

cainism25 posted...

If you're inferring that someone can't get laid because they're a computer "nerd," then what are you doing on Gamefaqs?

His post shows that he has money to afford a nice monitor, not that he is either 1) Socially inept, or 2) Extremely unattractive. Keep up the jealousy angle though. Working well for you.

Dieinafire1
2 years ago#6
Yeah that LG looks nice. If I get an ultrawide for a switch every so often it would probably be that one.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 4k check in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived