This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Random BSOD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Random BSOD

User Info: Itchytasty00

Itchytasty00
2 years ago#1
So earlier this week a friend of mine somehow tripped over the pc powert cable while my pc was in sleep mode. Later that day I started to randomly get bsod. I have since run a clean install of windows 7, and to my luck it will still randomly get a bsod. I'm thinking at this point it might be a hardware problem? Any have any ideas how to fix this?
http://rateyourmusic.com/~virgel418

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
2 years ago#2
Itchytasty00 posted...
So earlier this week a friend of mine somehow tripped over the pc powert cable while my pc was in sleep mode. Later that day I started to randomly get bsod. I have since run a clean install of windows 7, and to my luck it will still randomly get a bsod. I'm thinking at this point it might be a hardware problem? Any have any ideas how to fix this?

run a memtest to see if it has any ram errors,

try installing windows on a different hard drive if you do have

if both of those check out fine then the issue lays somewhere else

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 years ago#3
Run a program call "whocrashed". It should give you an idea to what lies at fault. Its most likely a driver issue I'm betting.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: jeff666p

jeff666p
2 years ago#4
Fade2black001 posted...
Run a program call "whocrashed". It should give you an idea to what lies at fault. Its most likely a driver issue I'm betting.

or bluescreenveiwer
I5 4430 | evga 750ti SC ACX 2GB | corsair h60 | ASRock Extreme4 | G Skill sniper 8GB DDR3-1600 | Corsair gs800 | SG 320GB+1tb | corsair 200r |
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Random BSOD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived