This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#41
Joke list is a joke
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: tumbleweed1

tumbleweed1
3 years ago#42
what a horrible list lmao

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 years ago#43
I love The Last of Us but this looks like they just put 100 names into a hat and drew them out.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?
XBL & PSN: OMGFather

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
3 years ago#44
It clearly looks like the list was created by some kid whose gaming started from PS2/PS3. He hardly has any games listed from 1990's. It's ridiculous. Seriously, they should have an age requirement of at least 30 with 2 decades of gaming experience whenever they assign somebody these lists. But i know that still won't help some stupid people..
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
3 years ago#45
MrXGamer posted...
It clearly looks like the list was created by some kid whose gaming started from PS2/PS3. He hardly has any games listed from 1990's. It's ridiculous. Seriously, they should have an age requirement of at least 30 with 2 decades of gaming experience whenever they assign somebody these lists. But i know that still won't help some stupid people..

A large amount of those games are from the pre-PS2/PS3 era so... no?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#46
Sounds about right. PC is trash.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#47
ignivim posted...
Seems like a lot of PC gamers are mad that a game not on their system is #1.

Don't assume. I beat TLoU. It's nothing special. Horrible gameplay and story. Only the writing and acting were any good. Far from a masterpiece or the best game of all time.

User Info: HappyHippo04

HappyHippo04
3 years ago#48
ignivim posted...
Seems like a lot of PC gamers are mad that a game not on their system is #1.

Why would anyone be mad? it's just a list of opinions. The people making it are not any more qualified to than anyone else. People think sh***y games are great all the time,that's how it goes.

TLOU was a 7.5 - 8/10 at best.
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
3 years ago#49
I don't understand the anger at all either. People have different tastes and the world would be pretty boring if they didn't (as would the gaming world). For example I really could not care less about sports games but the fact is they are popular. That doesn't hurt me in any way.

User Info: Premium

Premium
3 years ago#50
I rate that list higher than some of the woeful attempts at trolling in this topic.
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Empire's top 100 games of all time: only 1 PC exclusive in top 50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived