This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New steam icon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New steam icon?

User Info: Blobs_

Blobs_
2 years ago#11
It no longer fits the colour scheme of my desktop, so... 0/10omgworstevervalveplsfix.

I changed it back to the old one anyways, so I'm good.
is haha

User Info: Reverend_Wilson

Reverend_Wilson
2 years ago#12
Not really new to me. Valve has been using this new Icon on SteamOS for months now.
Q Boned

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
2 years ago#13
First world probs
FC= 3265-4867-8550

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 years ago#14
Gojak_v3 posted...
Yeah they slightly changed the Steam interface including the icon. They better give us the option to revert the interface changes and icon because the new stuff f***ing sucks.

Can't tell if you're being facetious, if not, take a deep breath and relax. The changes are very minor.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
2 years ago#15
I like it.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
2 years ago#16
JKatarn posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Yeah they slightly changed the Steam interface including the icon. They better give us the option to revert the interface changes and icon because the new stuff f***ing sucks.

Can't tell if you're being facetious, if not, take a deep breath and relax. The changes are very minor.

Why are you repeating what I said? They just need to give us a way to revert these changes since they suck
lol soccer

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
2 years ago#17
didn't notice, i already had it skinned. checked it out, it's not so bad. Went back to the skin though.
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#18
It's not really drastic and it's just a dark blue instead of black. Stop caring about things.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Kad-Man

Kad-Man
2 years ago#19
Never noticed sense I use a custom skin sense default skin is horrible.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
2 years ago#20
Can someone post a picture of the default skin now? I have PixelVision so I have no idea what anyone is talking about
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New steam icon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived