This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1 game franchise that would upset you the most if it became a console exclusive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1 game franchise that would upset you the most if it became a console exclusive

User Info: rainedown

rainedown
3 years ago#11
The souls series, though it started on ps3 the fact that the next game from From Software is a PS4 exclusive does ruffle my feathers. Though I'll probably get one eventually I'd prefer it on PC.

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 years ago#12
anything elder scrolls or fallout at this point, those are my fall back games when i'm board because the modding community is so huge.
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#13
Civilization. That's really the only one i can think of.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117

User Info: Nex-Gen63759

Nex-Gen63759
3 years ago#14
Portal

User Info: alhvatr

alhvatr
3 years ago#15
Any? Even the ones I don't like or play. If the game has a market, it should be available to that market.

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
3 years ago#16
any of the Valve games going console exclusive would be devastating to me, fortunately, there is like no chance of that happening.
RPG Spotlight: Eschalon: Book II http://www.gog.com/game/eschalon_book_ii
Short Summary: http://pastebin.com/eLAb8Hj2

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#17
I can't think of any, but I've been a multi console gamer since I started gaming, so that's never been an issue. I suppose I wouldn't be terribly happy if monster hunter or phantasy star became an Xbox exclusive since I don't like xbox, but that would convince me to get one.

*Edit* forgot I was on the PC board, point still stands, I don't mind games going exclusive to any platform.
PSN:Dragonlibrarian Steam:Dragonlibrarian7 NNID:Dragonlibrarian

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
3 years ago#18
Fallout.
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/

User Info: Clashtonn

Clashtonn
3 years ago#19
Strategy games since they need to be severely dumbed down to work on consoles.
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#20
Melty Blood, Mount and Blade or Total War.
All three series are nothing but fantastic.

Heck, they are all I basically play on the PC.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1 game franchise that would upset you the most if it became a console exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived