The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game.

User Info: Billy Trance

Billy Trance
2 years ago#1
I just bought a wireless gamepad, logitech 710. The only game I have for PC that is compatible with a gamepad is devil may cry 4. recommend me a game on PC that make good use of gamepad. I don't play FPS. I like rpgs and action adventure type of games. My favorite game is kingdom of amalur reckoning but i already have it on ps3.

User Info: JYLE_BrH

JYLE_BrH
2 years ago#2
You're favorite game is a single player MMO?

Also, I recommend Descent 2.

User Info: Clashtonn

Clashtonn
2 years ago#3
Any of the Arkham games.
Tomb Raider
Dark Siders 1 and 2
Xcom Enemy Unknown
Dark Souls 1 and 2

Basically any game that's a port of a console game and made in the past few years is better with a controller. Any game made with PC in mind will take advantage of the mouse and keyboard and wont work as well with a controller unless it's really simple and dual analogue setup doesn't hamper it.
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
2 years ago#4
Kind of random, but look up the game Dust: An Elysian Tale. It's fantastic, and is geared towards controllers.
i54690k 3.5 ghz | Asus GTX770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial | AsRock Extreme4 Z97 |
Steam:The Sticky Emu | 360: The Sticky Emu | PS3/4: Cugabuh

User Info: Sora_Anbu

Sora_Anbu
2 years ago#5
Super meat boy
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ KC
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack

User Info: Ticking_Death

Ticking_Death
2 years ago#6
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived