This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long does an EVGA RMA take?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How long does an EVGA RMA take?

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
2 years ago#1
So apparently my card got to their office on Friday. But I haven't heard anything about my RMA. How long should I expect to wait until my new card arrives?
Live long and prosper.

User Info: Winpus

Winpus
2 years ago#2
Less than a week to process if I remember correctly. It may depend on the problem. Then they'll send it standard shipping. I doubt they're going to do anything with it on the weekends though.

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#3
I had an RMA with them about a month ago. If I recall correctly, they didn't communicate with me at all upon receiving my package, but they did process it quickly, within a couple of business at the most. Then I just got an email telling me that they had shipped my replacement.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
2 years ago#4
Hope it's not too long. I wasn't impressed with the dude who took my call but as long as they ship me a replacement quickly and it works then I'm good.

Mailing them a card tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How long does an EVGA RMA take?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived