This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
3 years ago#41
I can't focus that much on one game. There are just so many other games waiting to be explored. I would guess the most hours I put into a game would be an MMORPG. Probably about 500 hours or so into TERA. I've played about a dozen MMORPGs pretty heavily, though. Starcraft and Starcraft 2 also probably have a lot of hours logged. On steam my longest playtime is dungeon defenders at 88 hours. Pokemon X has about 140 hours logged. My average playtime for most games ranges from 2 hours to 25 hours, with JRPGs heading up towards 60-80 hours.
Official Swinub - 3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027
Steam/PSN/Nintendo ID: Sythierius

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
3 years ago#42
266 in Borderlands 2.
Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#43
140ish hours on Pokemon when I was a kid....Idk how some of you do it. 17k hours!? That's longer than every game I've played to date lol.

User Info: rainedown

rainedown
3 years ago#44
Gotta be...way too much in wow. That game needs it's own category lol.

Other MMO type game: Gemstone 3/4, been playing that since the 90s off and on. It is by far the nerdiest thing about me and the last thing I would tell anyone in RL (besides friends who play lol).

Multiplayer coop: Dynasty Warriors, I have a friend who I 100% each game in every release lol.

Multiplayer vs: Gotham City Impostors. 1000+ on consoles, a couple hundred on PC. That game is just pure fun.

Single player: Final Fantasy IV or VI, I've played them both so many times it verges on ridiculous, though still probably not more than a couple hundred hours. I get bored with single player stuff pretty quick unless I really get into the characters.

User Info: Elkiador

Elkiador
3 years ago#45
Either CS, CSS, or Hitman Blood Money. Probably CS.

User Info: DignatoReRaised

DignatoReRaised
3 years ago#46
4,600 hours in Diablo 2.

I think ~600 of that was idling in town for extended periods.
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!

User Info: xer2000

xer2000
3 years ago#47
1500 hours (~600 games) on Dota 2.. Just started playing 4 months ago. I need help
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
3 years ago#48
Probably something like 300-400 hours for each of these: Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 2, Team Fortress 2, Borderlands 2 and Dystopia. I don't know for sure, but I know that those were my most played games.

I beat Borderlands 2 countless times before having literally everything in the game and getting bored. Only reason I stopped playing L4D2 after 300+ hours is that they removed the key binds to voices. That made the game hilarious and when they took it out it got boring.

User Info: games_pot1

games_pot1
3 years ago#49
Garage_Man posted...
140ish hours on Pokemon when I was a kid....Idk how some of you do it. 17k hours!? That's longer than every game I've played to date lol.

I had about 400, that was when I had enough time, young, and it didn't matter if I played video games during weddings, meetings, or any other social activity. You guys are insane.

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#50
games_pot1 posted...
Garage_Man posted...

I had about 400, that was when I had enough time, young, and it didn't matter if I played video games during weddings, meetings, or any other social activity. You guys are insane.

Right! I've played/beat three games this year. FFIX, FFVII and TLoU.

This is with me gaming more than I have in the last 5 years!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived